"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday slump....

Okay now all I do is see food everywhere I go.  Today I had an all day work meeting that they brought in food from the cafeteria.  All the things I love like bagels, croissants and cream of tomato soup and I resisted it all! 

Here is what I ate today:
  • Breakfast: glass orange juice, usually morning coffee, small bowl of bran cereal with skim milk and a a drinkable yogurt
  • Morning snack baby bell lite cheese and blackberries
  • Lunch vegetable sandwich
  • Afternoon snack small serving of low fat cheese-its and a cup of fruit
  • Dinner chicken broth with pasta and a salad with turkey, avocados and tomatoes tossed in oil and vinegar.

Still does not make this any easier.  I also did my morning weigh in and some how gained a pound!  I will keep monitoring this and see what the nutritionist says in two weeks when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment