"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Friday, January 21, 2011

It is all in the box. The lunch Box.

Okay so I only made it to the gym twice so far this week.  I know that is not the greatest but work threw a few curve balls that derailed the exercise plan.  I was pretty good so far this week with the diet.  I am still keeping the food journal separately.  I cheated once this week and had a grilled cheese with tomatoes and a side of waffle seasoned fries with sour cream.  Very delicious not so nutritious!

I am not searching for a lunch box/tote to take food with me as I go.  I have gotten really into this meal planning business.  I also even just subscribed to Shape magazine.  Go me! I am open to lunch box suggestion.  Not exactly sure what I am looking for.  There is a lot of options.  You have insulated, you have green options, fashionable options, technical/gadget focused options, cartoon options.  Way too many choice for me to make a decision so far!  I remember my lunch boxes from childhood.  I turned my my little pony lunch box into a switch alarm for my 5th grade innovation/inventions fair.  My dad helped me build it and I believe I got second place.  I made the town newspaper.  Wow never realized that was such an important lunch box!  Wonder what talent this next lunch box will have?

No comments:

Post a Comment