"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Start of a new week

Okay so I keep to the diet all day even took a one day road trip with Ken to Scranton, PA to check out the Stream Train Museum by packing our own food!

Here is what I ate today:
  • Breakfast: oatmeal, small glass of orange juice and coffee
  • Morning snack: light baby bell cheese
  • Second snack: 5 celery sticks and a tablespoon of peanut butter
  • Afternoon snack 15 cheese-its and 1 apple
  • Dinner: 1 cup miso soup, green tea and sushi!
I also started developing a lemon poppy seed marinade for chicken which I will grill and chop up to put in a strawberry, lemon poppy seed salad! This new diet challenges me to come up with creative and healthy food combination.

I also visited a organic food store yesterday which I found this really interesting tea that I have been drinking between meals http://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Healthy-Fasting-Supplement-16-Count/dp/B0009F3SB4

No comments:

Post a Comment