"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I now know why models are always so grumpy...

because they are hungry.  Cheap shot but I feel like when dieting someone can be moodier.  Maybe that is just me but I notice a difference. 

Okay so I still stuck to the diet today and let me tell you I feel like I am starving!  I also have never drank so much water in my entire life!  I feel like drinking water is a new hobby. 

So here is the breakdown of what I ate today:
  • Breakfast: Bran cereal with skim milk, small glass of orange juice and drinkable yogurt
  • Morning snack: baby bell light cheese
  • Lunch: Vegetable sandwich
  • Afternoon snack celery and 1 and half tablespoons of peanut butter
  • Ride home from work to dentist 15 low fat cheese its and 1 apple
  • Dinner small pork chop, 1/2 sweet potato and 2 and 1/2 cups of peas

I have been reading all of these celebrities and work out people's success stories and they all seem so tough.  I am beginning to wonder if I have what this take to keep this up?!?  Only time will tell and I am counting down the days to see the nutritionist in hopes she will have some great praise for how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment