"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Remnants of edema....

So during my pregnancy I had a lot of edema in my face, legs and knees.  My knees got to the point where I actually got stretch marks.  I have included a picture of the stretch marks on my knees.  Trying to figure out how to get rid of the stretch marks now.  I also have them on my stomach and back but I was prepared for that.  I was not prepared for the ones on my legs!  Open to suggestions.  Gotta love the side effects of a kidney disease! 

No comments:

Post a Comment