"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Managed to squeeze....

into 2 pairs of pre-maternity jeans!  I felt pretty accomplished haha.  I still have a long ways to go but the edema and swelling is all gone.  I am now working on toning and taming the fat as I call it!  It really is a mindset/lifestyle change.  I have completely changed my diet and will continue to work with the personal trainer and go to the gym.  In the mean time that is why God gave us spanxs!

Had a mini meltdown last night as I was exhausted with Bridget and stressed about the acid reflux, crying food allergies, eczema and colic.  However as anyone with FSGS would know crying = puffy eyes the next morning.   They were no too terrible but I was very happy to get a break today and have some much needed relax and recharge time! 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on all accounts! I hope cute little Bridget's reflux gets better soon... Hang in there momma!

    ReplyDelete