"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Saturday, August 13, 2011

why are pregnant women obsessed with plaid?

I have noticed a growing trend in my quest to find fashion amongst flats and maternity clothes as I embrace my second trimester.  I am shocked to find how many loud prints including obnoxious plaid are considered viable pregnancy options.  I am sorry Heidi Klum I know your are a maternity designer and valued judge on Project Runway but why must you encourage the use of bad plaid?  This just does not make sense to me.  If you have an explanation for the following bad plaid disasters that are consider maternity fashion please indulge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment