"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pregnancy acne

Who knew acne was going to make a huge debut during my pregnancy.!  Well it has arrived and really makes for a shining beacon of confidence!   I started doing some reading on this and well it seems I have run into another wall because the topical face wash proactive that I am using is not recommended while pregnant.  I will need to bring this one up with the doctor tomorrow since I have been using it throughout the last 16 weeks.  I do have to say when you are pregnant it is like living in a bubble.  If anyone has any safe pregnant skin care solutions for acne I would love to hear them.  I found this line below shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment