"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
Roosevelt

Saturday, February 5, 2011

You are what you eat

Could not be a more true statement.  Since starting the diet and exercise program 1 month and 1 day ago I have lost 15 pounds!  very exciting!  I have realized it does not happen over night and requires constant attention.  I have made lifestyle changes to accomplish this. Tomorrow will prove to be an obstacle as it is Superbowl Sunday and I know there will be all those fattening and high calorie food around.  I feel like I need to design a strategy just to make it through the game! I hope to loose another 10 pounds in the month ahead!  We will see where this leads.  I will remain optimistic.  I need to to get a new play list for my ipod starting to get bored with the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment